Barrenjoey Lighthouse is a 20m high cylindrical tower located at the end of the Barrenjoey Peninsula on the northern beaches of Sydney. It was constructed in 1881 from locally quarried sandstone. The lighthouse was designed by James Barnet, the NSW Colonial Architect between 1865-1890, who was responsible for the design of many post offices, courthouses, police stations and lighthouses throughout New South Wales.
The above text appears on the back of the Greeting Card.
An example and details of all products can be seen on the Purchase page.
A6 size (105 x 148mm)
For wholesale inquiries, please Contact Us.